Getting married next week but still recovering from your hen-night? Dr Nicholas Perricone recommends going a face saving diet for two to three days before a big event. We’ve adapted it from his book The Wrinkle Cure:
- Fresh fruit salad, including lots of berries.
- Slow cooked porridge made with water. Add some slices of apple and a shake of cinnamon when it is nearly cooked.
- Herbal tea.
- A slice of grilled, organic salmon.
- Salad of Cos lettuce leaves dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Green tea.
- Steamed mixed vegetables including: broccoli, mixed peppers, green beans and cauliflower.
- Slices of cantaloupe or honeydew melon.
- Camomile tea.
We swear that after three days we feel fabulous and our skin looks refreshed! Please try it and tell us if it works for you.
p.s. Don’t forget… shape wear from our amazing Magic Knicker range will help your tummy, bum and thighs look honed and toned on that big day!